Do you want to know what to do around Albuquerque? Whether you are visiting, you are a recent transplant or have lived in the city your whole life, we will help you find the best around Albuquerque from cheap feasts to fancy treats!
GREAT PLACES YOU CAN SHOP AND PRACTICE YOUR SPANISH:
- El Mesquite Market
- Pro’s Ranchers Market: 4201 Central Ave. N.W. Albuquerque, NM 87105
SHOPPING IN NOB HILL
NobHill offers hip, youthful flair. There are many stores in this area. Here are some of our favorites:
- Hey Johnny: This is a small but wonderful store. They carry unique furniture, accessories and jewelry. It is next to the Flying Star on Central. If you are shopping for a unique gift visit this store. You won’t be disappointed.
- Beeps: Stroll over there after dinner at Scalo, it’s tons of fun, it’s almost impossible to go in there without buying something. You can find novelties, journals, funny and touching greeting cards. This store has been a fixture of Nob Hill for years..
- Gertrude Zachary : eautiful, unique and affordable nice jewelry, plus beautiful items for your home.
- Off Broadway: On Central. Cool vintage clothing and costumes. Great place to find high-end vintage clothing dating as far back as the 1800’s. You can find some great deals here!
SHOPPING IN OLD TOWN
Even for a local who has done it before, shopping in Old Town never loses its charm. The highlights of this area are jewelry and art. You will see plenty of people from out of town. Old Town is a great place to find a nice souvenir.
We believe that savvy secondhand shopping requires knowledge. Here we share with you the best consignment boutiques in Albuquerque. Just remember: Have an open mind, take your time, be picky, and go often!
- THE CLEARANCE STORE AT ALBUQUERQUE GOODWILL: A SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
5000 San Mateo Blvd.
Albuquerque, NM 87109
The merchandise is not displayed in any orderly fashion, instead it is placed in large plastic bins on the floor. You may want to wear gloves to go hunting for bargains.
- WHAT GOES AROUND
6300 San Mateo Blvd NE # D4
Albuquerque, NM 87109-3530
This store is smaller and has upscale ambitions- more Santa Fe Plaza than Albuquerque mall. The store specializes in name brand casual clothes for women, such as Chico’s, Coldwater Creek, Talbots and Ann Taylor
- MY BEST FRIEND’S CLOSET
7915 Menaul NE
- 2 TIME COUTURE
600 Central SE
- RITZY RAGS
1200 Yale SE
- BUFFFALO EXCHANGE
3005 Central NE