Spanish Translations and Spanish Interpretations
SPANISH ABQ offers translation services from English to Spanish or Spanish to English
At SpanishABQ we have assisted many clients with:
- Translations of birth and marriage certificates, immigration papers and other legal documents.
- Translations of marketing materials, market research surveys, videos, website pages, multimedia presentations.
- Translation for specialized business: movie scripts, medical, financial, legal, educational and personal documents.
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpretation for conferences, human resource meetings, trade shows, tourism and personal events.
- Assessment of brand names for cultural appropriateness in Spanish-speaking markets.
- Cross-cultural communication consultation for international business projects.
Our translators are experts in conveying nuances and fine shades of meaning for exact understanding by the intended audience. Simply e-mail us your document for a quote.
What is the difference between certified and business translation?
Certified is made using our corporate letterhead and comes with a statement of certification (required by some authorities), in PDF format.
Business is a high quality translation done on a plain editable Word doc.
Both offer the same great quality and service.
Business translations are usually used for Brochure/manuals, market research, employee handbooks, etc.
Certified Translation Fees
|Price||$80 plus tax / page (A page is defined as: 250 words or fewer (including numbers), one-sided, and letter-size (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 dimensions or smaller. $120 +tax if your document is 2 pages. Contact us if you need a certified document longer than 2 pages. Place your order.|
|Purpose||For official use. A PDF is emailed to you with signed certification page included.|
|Document Types||Birth Certificate
Divorce Document and other documents.
|File Types||DOC, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and many more|
|Output||Adobe PDF with signed certification page|
Business Translation Fees
|Price||$0.17 plus tax per word (surcharge applies to highly technical text). Place your order.|
|Purpose||For professional use. A Word file is emailed to you.|
|Document Types||Websites Brochure / manuals
|File Types||DOC, JPG, PNG, TIFF, and many more|
|Output||Microsoft Word (.docx or .doc)|
|Custom Formatting||Not included|
|Page Count||Equivalent Words||Turnaround|
|1-3 pages||< 750 words||About 24-48 hours|
|4-8 pages||750 – 2000 words||About 48-72 hours|
|9+ pages||> 2000 words||Request a quote|
Note: We require payment in advance. Turnaround times are from the date SpanishABQ e-mails you confirmation of payment received. Once we receive the document we will confirm delivery time.
|Service||Price (US dollars)|
|Translation English to Spanish or Spanish to English||$0.17 plus tax per word (surcharge may apply to highly technical text)|
|Minimum charge, Translation||$80 plus tax|
Frequently asked questions:
1. How do I submit my document(s) for translation?
All documentation needs to be provided on electronic form. You need to e-mail your document(s) to: email@example.com We also need the following information:
- Your name
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Your telephone number
- Your address
We will provide a quote and then after you approve it, you can place your order here for a business translation or place your order here for a certified translation. After SpanishABQ receives payment we will e-mail you confirmation of payment received and we will start translating your document. Please contact us if you have further questions or to inquiry about our translation services.
2. What is a certified translation?
A certified translation is a translation accompanied by a signed statement from SpanishABQ, which attests to the thoroughness and accuracy of the translation, but not the validity of the original document.
3. Do you provide certified translations?
Yes. We provide Certified Translations. All of our certified translations are accompanied by a “Certification of Translation Accuracy” which attests the validity of its accompanying translation.
4. What do your certified translations look like?
You will receive an accurate and complete translation of your document. Certified translations may not fully reproduce the formatting and appearance of the original document such as tables, coloring, and stamps.
5. I need a translation for USCIS, can you provide that?
Yes. USCIS stands for US Citizenship and Immigration Services. It is part of the Department of Homeland Security, and used to be called the INS. USCIS processes green card and visa applications. To find out more about certified translations for USCIS, please see here.
Looking for Spanish accent training, Spanish-speaking actors, or script translations?
We provide translation services for actors from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. Some of the television series we have worked with include: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Sicario, and the Night Shift.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Actors accent training and Spanish dialect coaching.
- Script translations.
- Spanish speaking actors for industrial training videos, movies, commercials, videos and many other projects.
- Hispanic extras for movies filmed in New Mexico.
Clients that trust us with their translations and/or interpretations include:
- Bernalillo Public Works Division.
- Abrazos Family Support Services.
- AMC Television. (Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul)
- Animal Protection of New Mexico.
- Banda Group International.
- Bernalillo County.
- Bernalillo Open Space.
- Complete Concrete and Excavating.
- Cottonwood Gulch.
- Ecotex Healthcare Laundry Services.
- Farm & Table.Haven House Inc.
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Kirtland Air Force Base.
- Mid-Region Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- NBC (The Night Shift TV show)
- New Mexico Commission for the Blind.
- New Mexico Environment Department Drinking Water Bureau.
- New Mexico Lottery.
- New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority.
- Oceans of Opportunities.
- Rio Grande Herb Company.
- San Juan College.
- Schott Solar.
- SONY Pictures Television, Inc. (Sicario TV show).
- University of New Mexico.
- Woodridge Productions, Inc. (Better call Saul and The Night Shift TV shows).
Need a translation? Contact Spanish ABQ
SPANISHABQ Language Institute translators are members of:
“The difference between the right word
and the almost right word is the difference
between lighting and a lightning bug”